Iron Bow Technologies Virtual Business Opportunity Session
U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA)
Office of Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization (OSDBU)
Direct Access Program (DAP)
Iron Bow Technologies, LLC
Virtual Business Opportunity Session
Small Business Partnership Event
Date: Wednesday, March 15, 2023
Time: 1:30 PM – 2:30 PM ET
Virtual Format: Powered by Cisco Webex
Iron Bow FINAL PRESENTATION.pdf
Recording Link Password: 74uJJ2k$
Community of Interest
The goals of this virtual session are:
- To meet potential partners aligned to mission outcomes, which have the ability to augment and enhance Iron Bow’s services and solutions portfolio
- To support the small business community in accelerating their business within the Federal government by providing subcontracting opportunities
Iron Bow has a robust team dedicated to business development, capture and bids and proposals, which is constantly evaluating federal, state, and local market opportunities. These pursuits consistently entail the inclusion of teaming partners who bring unique capabilities to the offering.
In addition, Iron Bow’s program delivery teams are consistently evaluating industry and partner relationships to fulfill unique requirements on existing programs being delivered to our client base.
Iron Bow seeks to establish relationships with small businesses with a proven track record in Federal project subcontracting related to the business sectors, NAICS, capabilities, Federal agencies, and socioeconomic designations outlined below.
Iron Bow seeks partners that specialize in operations related to the following NAICS:
334111 Electronic Computer Manufacturing
541330 Engineering Service
541512 Computer Systems Design Services
541519 Artificial Intelligence and MachineLearning
The following company capabilities are of interest to Iron Bow:
- Network and Data Center Engineering
- Cloud migration expertise
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
Desired Federal Socioeconomic Classifications
Iron Bow encourages companies with the following federal socioeconomic classifications to participate in this opportunity.
- Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB)
- Veteran- Owned Small Business (VOSB)
- Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB)
- HUBZone Small Business (HUBZone)
- Small Business (SB)
- Large Business
About Iron Bow Technologies, LLC
Iron Bow has a national footprint with global reach headquartered in Herndon VA. Since its inception in 1983, Iron Bow partners with federal agencies, healthcare, and commercial clients to design, develop, and deploy modern technologies enabling digital transformation.
For more information, please contact the Direct Access Program Planning Support Team at email@example.com or 202 461 4694.